Advertising flagpoles made of aluminium
We offer segmented aluminium flagpoles in sizes from 5m to 10m, various types.
Not depending on material used flagpoles are accessible in following versions:
- STANDARD - an advertising flagpole with tripwire outside, flag exposure depends on wind blasts,
- BANNER - a flagpole with horizontal arm rotating adeqately to wind blasts, the flagpole has no tripwire,
- SUPER - a flagpole with tripwire inside pole. It removes sound of tripwire hitting the flagpole and partialy removes risk of a flag being stolen,
- SUPERWINDTRACKER - an advertising flagpole with tripwire inside a pole and with a horizontal arm rotating around the flagpole (this is a combination between Banner and Super versions).
We also offer service of flagpoles:
- Conical flagpoles – single element construction thinning towards upper end,
- Segmented flagpoles – consisting 2 or more aluminium segments of different diameters, connected with specialized reduction cornets,
- Cylindrical flagpoles with aperture – it is the cylindrical aluminium flagpole with aperture which makes posible placing tripwire inside,
- Polymer conical flagpoles – enhanced with fiberglass, made as single element tube narrowing towards upper end. Popularly called as the fiberglass flagpoles.
- The segmented aluminium flagpole – super type
- The conical aluminium flagpole – superwindtracker type
- The cylindrical flagpole with aperture - superwindtracker type
- The conical rotating flagpole – superwindtracker type
- The composite flagpole – super type