Banners and Meshes
We offer a banner printing on a winyl material of different gramatures.
We propose banners printed on five different kinds of PCV:
- A coated frontlit - Single side printed banner, destined to use both indoors or outdoors, usable for time of over 6 months, mechanical stress proof, waterproof, UV proof and temperature difference resistant;
- A laminated frontlit - Single side printed banner, destined to use both indoors or outdoors, usable for time of below 6 months, very durable for atmospheric conditions, hard to tear;
- A precontrol frontlit – Thin, single side printed banner, destined to use indoors, mainly in exposition systems Roll-up, X-banner, L-banner, durable;
- A blackout – special kind of a frontlit – thick banner with possibility to print on its both sides thanks to black divider between the banner sides which blocks sun rays, very durable and atmospheric effects resistant;
- A banner mesh – single side printed, made of polyester fabric with a PCV coating, it lets air and light to pass through, it’s UV and temperature resistant. Most often it has its uses in big format expositions.
Banners, due to their high durability are used mainly in big format expositions, f.e.: on buildings, car tarpaulins, over the streets, in passageways or on fences. Digital banner printing is possible in any size and in full color range using CMYK palette. Its finishings are adeqate to its mounting method.